Providing farmers and farming contractors long-lasting agricultural tyres that are specially designed for a variety of farming applications and a variety of conditions. Browse through our wide range of agricultural tyres.View Full Range
Industrial & Construction Tyres
Ascenso make their Industrial & Construction tyres robust and durable keeping in mind safety and performance, so that you can carry your business as smoothly as you want to. Choose from a range of tyres made for a variety of applications.View Full Range
Material Handling Tyres
Reliable high-performance tyres, specially engineered for concrete surfaces, providing excellent stability to vehicles in lift mode. Browse through our range of material handling tyres.View Full Range
Earth Mover Tyres
One of the world’s most demanding work environments requires the sturdiest of equipment, including tyres. Our tyres are designed keeping in mind the special needs of this segment. Browse the range.View Full Range
Explore our perfect range of heavy-duty Forestry Tyres, engineered by professionals for the sustainable environment. Ascenso is committed to provide your business with all your requirements, view the range.View Full Range
Tyres for off the road Applications
Ascenso OTR Tyres cater to the needs of the following key segments: Agriculture, Industrial & Construction, Earth Mover, Material Handling, and Agro-Forestry.Explore
If you are looking to take advantage of the benefits that VF tyre technology could offer you and your farm, take a look at the VDR 900, our newly released VF tractor drive radial tyre.View the VDR 900
NEW Tyre Releases
We are continually releasing NEW tyre products. View some of our recent releases:
Specially Designed Tread:
• Ensures optimum load distribution with wide footprint for better stability
Unique Block Pattern:
• Ensures resistance against abrasions, punctures, and impacts
• Strong casing for high load applic
Uncompromising tread design for excellent self-cleaning and longer tread life
• Optimised lateral stiffness provides better steer control and manoeuvrability on wet and dry surfaces
• Reinforced carcass & shoulder areas with special compound for protection from frequent puncture & cut
Multi-block tread design with Wider footprint:
•Tread design gives wider footprint and gives excellent grip on/off road application even winter condition.
•Offset shoulder block design gives stable and comfortable driving response both ON/OFF road.
Unique Center lug:
•Provides Stability and a smooth, comfortable ride on hard surfaces, soft conditions even in mud and snow.
High number of blocks with high rubber-to-void ratio:
•Provides low tire vibration and stable ride.
Extra Strong Casing Equipped with Steel belts:
•Higher load-carrying capacity in all applications & Improved Puncture resistance.
Special Tread compound:
•Longer Tire Life and provides even wear both on the road and
Built to handle 40% more load than a conventional radial tyre, or the same load at 40% lower pressure.
• VF tyres with stronger lugs with larger Contact Patch gives Excellent traction with self-cleaning characteristics which decreases slippage , delivers lower fuel consumption, and increases overall productivity.
• Steel Belts offers Puncture Protection and distributes uniform ground pressure which helps less soil compaction and less crop damage.
• Reinforced sidewalls and bead zones offer increased casing stiffness to carry extra load.
• The more radially stiffer tyre makes it possible to transition from field to road and vice versa without adjusting the pressure. At the reduced pressure required for field use, the tyre can also run at full speed on the road yet deliver the same fuel efficiencies as a standard tyre at road pressure.
It’s not just end users seeing the benefits of Ascenso tyres, the brand also has Original Equipment (OE) status on a range of manufacturers’ products, including Fliegl, Kubota and many UK based OEMs such as Househam Sprayers, Bailey Trailers, Larrington Trailers, Marshall Trailers, Jones Engineering, FarmGEM, CTM Harpley Engineering and Armstrong & Holmes, with more manufacturers currently testing OTR tyres for their own products.
Ascenso Tyres, although being a relatively new brand, is owned by Mahansaria Private Tyres Limited who have over three decades of experience building two of the world’s leading off-road tyre brands. When using Ascenso tyres you can be sure you will be getting a cost-effective tyre solution that not only looks good but performs well. The farm radial tyres all come with 65k speed ratings and the latest Mud breaker technology for optimal performance both in and out of the field. All this is backed up with a lengthy manufacturer warranty.
The mud breaker and the dual mud breaker ensure better self-cleaning and maximum traction. During the process of movement, vertical cleats on the lugs will behave like a lever to push the mud away and create an air channel to break the vacuum which helps in self-cleaning characteristics.
Ascenso offer an extensive and still growing range of tyres, including:
– Tractor radial tyres, including 85 series, 70 series, 65 series, Rowcrop tyres and VF technology.
– Tractor Crossply tyres
– Implement tyres
– Trailer Flotation tyres
– Plant and Industrial tyres
– Earthmover tyres
– Material Handling tyres, including forklift and port tyres
– Forestry tyres
Ascenso Farm radial tyres come with a 7-year manufacturer warranty and Ascenso Bias tyres come with a 5-year warranty. The warranty covers tyre failure due to manufacturing faults.
Ascenso tyres are available across the whole of the UK including Scotland, Wales and even the Shetland Islands through a growing network of Ascenso tyre dealers.Find a local dealer
Ascenso tyres are easy to fit with tyre fitters commenting on how nice they are to work with. Due to the sturdy side walls fitting is made easy. The tyres also inflate really well, even the 18 inch trailer tyres.
Unlike many tyre brands, Ascenso is it’s own brand making their own tyres in their manufacturing plant just outside the city of Bharuch in the region of Gujarat, India. Ascenso are one of the few tyre companies that actually design and make their own tyre moulds. This rapidly speeds up their size expansion project.